Receiving goods takes, on average, 72 hours from the time the goods arrive at the port until the goods are available for sale. We perform the following functions in order to complete the Goods Receipt process:
- Input order into the databases.
- Coordinate with shipping companies and truckers.
- Prepare, print and pay for all forms required by the government.
- Pay for all the services required to bring the goods from the ports to the warehouse.
- Unload the goods at the warehouse.
- Verify and reconcile physical inventory received with supplier's invoice.
- Prepare insurance survey reports for insurance companies.
- Pallet re-stacking
- Label incoming goods
- Store goods in warehouse
- Generate and send inventory reports